Marketing & Publicity Work Experience – Summer 2019
We are looking for a work experience candidate to join us for two weeks in July. Responsibilities include: influencer research, developing media lists, writing for our culture related blog, and posting on social media – all focusing on our Culture Smart! travel range.
No prior publishing experience necessary, but the qualities we look for in a team member are those who are:
- Self-motivated and confident
- Interested in travel and travel writing
- Have a desire to work in publishing and publicity
- Have excellent communication skills
- Passionate about books and media & social media
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Based in North London, we are a small publishing AND distributing company. Our small, friendly team would love to hear from you, so if you are interested, please send over a SHORT cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with your availability.
Early applications will be prioritised – we look forward to hearing from you!
*Lunch and travel expenses are reimbursed – placements are 2 weeks long*