We have a 2 week work experience slot available in November or December for someone with a massive interest in publicity and media communications. Responsibilities include: market research, developing media lists, drafting copy, writing a blog post for our blog, and running our social media channels.
You will be working on our Culture Smart! books as well as other non-fiction titles.
Person spec –
Publishing experience not exactly necessary, but you must:
- be self-motivated and confident
- have a strong interest in non-fiction and travel
- have a desire to work in publishing and publicity/marketing
- have excellent communication skills
- be passionate about books and media
- have efficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Lunch and expenses will be reimbursed.
Based in North London, we are a small publishing AND distributing company. Our small, friendly team would love to hear from you, so if you are interested, please send over a short cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with your availability.
Early applications will be prioritised – so get applying!