Marketing & Publicity Work Experience – March & April 2019
We’ve got four w/e slots available in March and April for those with a massive interest in publicity, marketing and media communications. Responsibilities include: market research, developing media lists, drafting copy, writing blog posts, and posting on social media – all focusing on our Culture Smart! travel range!
No prior ‘publishing’ experience necessary, but the qualities we look for in our work experience students are those who are:
- Self-motivated and confident
- Interested in travel and travel writing
- Have a desire to work in publishing and publicity
- have excellent communication skills
- passionate about books and media & social media
- efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Lunch and expenses will be reimbursed – placements are 2 weeks long max.
Based in North London, we are a small publishing AND distributing company. Our small, friendly team would love to hear from you, so if you are interested, please send over a SHORT cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with your availability.
Early applications will be prioritised – we look forward to hearing from you!