Kuperard Publishers & Distributors are looking for a new Publishing Controller to join their sales and marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, bright and organised individual. Kuperard are the publishers of the Culture Smart! and Simple Guides series, and distributors of non-fiction texts from major US publishing houses.
- Managing the bibliographic information for a large number of titles to ensure all sources have correct availability, pricing and cover images.
- Providing title information to Amazon, key buyers and accounts.
- Project management – being able to work on regular promotions, marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising professionally with overseas distributors to ensure that our titles are given the best chance to sell.
- Overseeing the production of marketing information such as AIs, order forms and catalogues for our sales representatives.
- Curating content for online publication and handling social media outlets.
- Reporting and analysing stock and sales information.
- Strong IT skills – MS Office, in particular being highly competent in Excel and knowledge of Access an advantage. Knowledge of using a CMS to update website content and Google Analytics would be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of publishing processes such as production and bibliographic data.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and able to work on various projects independently.
- Ability to work efficiently as a team and is a team-player
The job is based in North London in our sales and marketing office.
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum subject to skills and experience.
Please send over a full CV and covering letter detailing your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com by Monday 11th June 9.30 AM.